A Full Woodshop Introduction for Women
(Please Click Date to Enroll)
- Thursdays, Oct 9+16+23+30 6:30p-9:30p SOLD OUT!
- Sundays, Nov 16+23 10:30a-5:30p ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!
- Wednesdays, Jan 7+14+21+28 6:30p-9:30p (Snow Makeup- 2/4) ALREADY FILLING!
Duration: 12 hours – (2) weekend days or (4) weeknights
Interested in a sold-out class? Call us for a spot on the waiting list and you’ll be the first to know when a spot opens up!
**Make sure to review our Reservation and Cancellation Policy here.
Class Description: Whoever says that woodshops are just for guys has never been to Philadelphia Woodworks! We run classes just for women! Come enjoy a full introduction to a professional-grade woodshop with our resident woodworking experts. Using our lathes, jointer, tablesaw, planer, router tables and sanders you will create gorgeous projects for your home. Come and have fun in this full shop exploration in a women-only environment! Perfect for some mother-daughter bonding or just some time with the girls.
In addition, this class doubles as the prerequisite for all of our Essentials project-based classes, saving our alumni the cost of Tablesaw 1!
Skill Level: Beginner
Max / Min Size: 7 max / 4 min
Tuition: $299 + materials ($49)
Class Testimonials: Click here!
Additional Class Images:
- The class was perfect. The instructor made it- she had the right balance of instruction and hands-off support. I can’t wait to come back!” Sara S.
- “Great intro class! The pace was perfect and the small size meant lots of one on one time with the instructor. ” P. Berg
- “I came in knowing nothing and left ready to work with bigger wood projects! I’m confident with using the saws and other equipment. I can’t wait for more classes!”
- “The class was a totally unintimidating introduction to woodworking that gave you real hands-on experience. The best part is you got to leave with a fully completed piece that looks good and I can actually use!” Liz P.
- “I was very scared to used the tools in the woodshop, but the instructors were very informative and made me feel super comfortable with using all of the equipment. It was fun!” A. Smith
- “Getting to make something with my bare hands made one feel sorta like a kid again. A kid enjoying the simpler things in life.” Nancy F.
- “The class was incredibly educational and so much fun! Sign up!” Laura O.